Location: Boulder, CO
Want to be the envy of all your friends? Then come work for us and be a part of our Sales Dream Team. We are currently accepting resumes for an Account Manager. And, just who are we? Headsweats - an incredibly awesome, fun loving, industry leading, performance headwear manufacturing company. Our sales office is located in Boulder, Colorado - who wouldn't want to live and work here, right? Our people are great, love what they do and can't believe they get paid to do it! So, if you want to work for the best headwear company around, are sales oriented, have excellent customer service skills, and love the great outdoors too, then Headsweats just might be the place for you.
We are seeking an individual who has a sales background, preferably in the sporting goods industry. The right candidate is aggressive, analytic, strategic and very passionate about the Running, Cycling, Outdoors and Sporting Goods channels of trade.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive additional sales above and beyond existing sales
- Create additional business with new sales prospects
- Enter and process orders for the accounts assigned to you
- Become intimately familiar and knowledgeable of our product line
- Travel when necessary to meet with accounts as well as attend various expos and events
- Create and maintain healthy and successful business relationships with accounts
- Provide direction, input and feedback on sales trends, colors, styles and sell through
- Keep tabs on our competitors and brands within the marketplace and communicate findings
- Back-up the sales assistant when necessary
- Minimum 2+ years sales experience in the sporting goods industry
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact, diplomacy and problem solving
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree is recommended
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, Boulder, CO office-based position. Sorry, no relocation assistance is available.
Now that you've checked out our website, does this seem like the job for you? If yes, polish up that resume and respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with it attached, along with a cover letter and expected salary. We are a rare breed and will actually let you know we've taken delivery of your information. Then we'll move on to studying your background, experience and skills. Hopefully you'll make our shortlist and before you know it you could be working with the amazing Headsweats team!
Smoke-free, dog friendly environment. No phone calls, please.
Graphic Design Intern - Unpaid
Location: Cincinnati, OH
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Create domestic decoration mock-ups
Use sublimation and/or heat transfer process to create pre-production hat samples
Take photographs of pre-production samples for sales representatives to approve
Perform general graphic design and layout functions for a number of projects, as needed
Participate in the development of creative ideas and themes for various projects, as assigned
Work closely with the sales team, production department and warehouse personnel daily
Assist warehouse personnel occasionally with pulling orders
Working knowledge and skills in CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Acrobat Distiller software programs), and general office equipment
Ability to use Illustrator is a must
MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) required
Good design abilities to include layout skills, logo design, and creativity
Working toward a Graphic Design degree or possibly a recent college graduate
Must have attention to detail
Ability to manage competing daily deadlines
Excellent communication skills including writing, email, speaking, thumbnail sketches, etc.
Good drawing ability
Strong desire to learn new skills and enhance graphic design knowledge
Experience with textiles and apparel helpful, but not required
Sports related background desired or someone who knows about or wears our products
Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate, to include a brief summary of your qualifications, to email@example.com. 20-40 flexible hours per week, between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm M-F, however a set daily schedule will be required. Be informed, this is an unpaid internship. No phone calls please.