Ordering Online From Headsweats.com
- What types of payments do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- How much is shipping when I order online?
Shipping varies based on the number of items you are ordering and which shipping method you select. A quote for your available shipping methods will be available at checkout.
- Who is responsible for Duty and Tax fees on International shipments?
The customer is responsible for paying any Duties and Taxes charged by either FedEx or UPS on International shipments.
- Do you have NFL or Nascar hats?
No, that'd be great, sure, but because of licensing issues, we don't. Everything we currently have in stock is listed on the website.
- Can you do individual custom orders?
Sorry, no. Minimum orders for custom decorated Headsweats products are 36 units. To learn more and see plenty of examples, visit our Custom Samples Gallery.
- Are your products available internationally?
Yes. Please click here for our list of international distributors. Or, order your hats online at our store here at headsweats.com.
- Where else can I buy your products?
You can buy Headsweats brand products in retailers all over the country or online at any of the big-name outdoor adventure type catalogs.
- Where can I find a retailer in my area?
Sorry no dealer locator available here, however we do have retailers all over the 50 states. Please keep in mind that not every store carries all of our awesome products, so the BEST way to view and buy any of our available collection is to use our website. Plus, when you buy from us, there is always an 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Can you ship overnight?
Yes, of course -- you can choose that option when you checkout. All Overnight orders must be received by 12PM EST. Overnight orders placed after 12PM EST will be processed the following business day (e.g. Mon-Fri). Sorry, no weekend delivery available.
- How long will it take to get my order?
An estimate for shipping time will be provided when you go through the checkout process.
- Do you have other colors or items that are not shown on website?
Nope, everything we have available is on the site; nothing hiding in the warehouse.
- Do I have to order online or can I call my order in to Headsweats?
Either. We're happy to take your order by phone, if you'd like. Give us a call, toll-free, Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST at 877-437-9328.
- What if I am not happy with what I ordered and want to return or exchange something?
Simply send the products to the address listed on your packing slip and include a copy of your packing slip with instructions on what you would like us to do. We will take care of the rest.
- Do you accept returns on sale, grab bag, clearance or closeout items?
Sorry, all sales are final and we do not accept returns on sale, grab bag, clearance or closeout items.
- I ordered as a guest, if I would like to make an exchange or receive a refund how do I go about that?
If you ordered as a guest, please send an email for return instructions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. But, if you love us we will love you back! So go ahead and next time you order sign up for an account by providing your email and a password of your choosing, then you'll receive sporadic emails with great savings and web offers from us, plus it will make exchanges, refunds and returns a little easier on you.
- Do any famous athletes wear and use Headsweats?
Yes, tons. Look closely at the next edition of Triathlete Magazine.
- Where are you located?
Our totally rad corporate office and warehouse, with it's amazing staff, is situated just outside of downtown Cincinnati, OH (aka the Queen City) - while our rocking sales team can be found in wondrous Boulder, CO.
- What's the big deal about Headsweats?
Good question, hop over here to read the entire history of Headsweats.
Custom Hat Orders
- What types of files and version of our logo do I need to send for a custom hat?
Please provide your logo in a vectored format.
- How long does it take to get custom hats?
Custom hats from our factory take about 35 to 70 days after pre-production sample approval. We offer many options for you to choose from:
- Total Customization
- Screen Print
- Contrast Stitching
- And more!
- We also have the capability to create sublimated or heat-transfer designed hats that can be ready in as little as 1-2 weeks. Rush shipping is available for an extra fee. Please visit our Custom Hat Information Request Page to learn more about ordering.
Common Sizing & Fabric Questions
- Do you have women's sizing? Any difference between men's and women's hats?
Essentially our sizing is "One Size Fits Most." Below are the general sizes for our most popular products, which should fit small as well as large heads:
- Race Hat 56 cm (snap buckle closure for full adjust-ability)
- Supervisor 53 cm (elastic back, no adjustment needed)
- Women's Collection - Hats are sized a bit smaller at 54 cm and Visors are 52 cm
- Where did the terry sweatband go?
Nowhere, it's still there, just a little harder to see. Headsweats is an innovative group and we are constantly improving our products. The word on the street was for us to make our sweatband's appearance more pleasing as well as to make sure it was ever so comfortable against the skin. As such, we have started to partially or wholly (on some models) wrap the terry sweatband in our super soft, moisture wicking, Eventure knit fabric. Not only does the wrapped sweatband look better, it feels better on your skin and performs extraordinarily well in managing perspiration (better known as head sweat).
- Is there SPF/UPF ratings on your products?
We don’t advertise SPF/UPF ratings as there has been so much litigation regarding this matter recently. Although our billed products do offer some shade from the sun, we ALWAYS recommend applying at least SPF 30 sunscreen if you are going expose yourself to the great outdoors for ANY amount of time.