Account Manager - Boulder CO
We are in need of an experienced account manager at our sales office in Boulder, Colorado. We are seeking a sales-oriented individual with excellent customer service skills and a love of the great outdoors. If that describes you, then Headsweats could be the perfect place. Athletes encouraged to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive additional sales above and beyond existing sales
• Create additional business with new sales prospects
• Enter and process orders for assigned accounts
• Become intimately familiar and knowledgeable of product line
• Travel when necessary to meet with accounts as well as attend various expos and events
• Create and maintain healthy and successful business relationships with accounts
• Provide direction, input and feedback on sales trends, colors, styles and sell through
• Keep tabs on competitors and brands within the marketplace and communicate findings
• Back-up the sales assistant when necessary
• 3+ years sales experience in the sporting goods industry
• Passion for running, cycling, outdoors, or sporting goods trade channels
• Be aggressive, analytic & strategic
• Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
• Proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact, diplomacy and problem solving
• Be a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work long/non-standard hours when necessary
• Bachelor's degree is recommended
• This is a full-time, in-office, salaried position with yearly bonus potential and benefits. Sorry, no relocation assistance is available.
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate, along with your expected salary range and be sure to play up your ever important outdoor industry experience to Daili_Diaz@intradeco.com
Great benefits, to include 401k plan. No relocation assistance is being offered for this position. Dog friendly environment!
Social Media/Community Manager - Boulder, CO
The Social Media Strategist/Community Manager, will manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans, and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. Fifty percent of your time will be devoted to planning, researching and managing Headsweats Social Media channels and 50% to overseeing, developing, and motivating the Headsweats Brand Ambassadors program (120). This position will be responsible to enhance the relationship with the brand ambassador programs as well as to oversee the communication with the community in social media platforms, and community (/consumer) engagement.
This position will be responsible for creating a content calendar to maximize the contributions of the Brand Ambassadors and collaborate very closely with sales and marketing as well as with the PR agency to leverage all efforts on social media. We look at the ambassadors as main drivers of brand awareness, content creation and ultimately sales. This will allow the brand to be fresh, innovative, and relevant to our end consumer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and implement social Media strategy and align with business goals
- Generate edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner, promoting engagement & brand trust
- Successfully manage communication with 120 brand Ambassadors (chat group, email, etc) and enhanced ambassador relationships. Included by not limited to sending them personalized notifications: birthday greetings, races, and special moments to be relevant. Our brand ambassadors should be the first to know any news, product launch, etc.
- Plan quarterly product distribution (from A-Z) guide content creation, and ensure products are delivered as planned.
- Develop a reward program among ambassadors to keep them fully motivated to promote the brand and encourage them to go the extra mile.
- Develop a content calendar by discipline and follow through with the respective group. Work closely with PR. Content includes but is not limited to imagery, videos, and blogs.
- Connect opportunities with eblast, PPC, affiliates and Social Media. Utilize community relationships to drive content on social and .com platforms.
- Cultivate strategic partnerships with influencers and customers and leverage Headsweats affiliate program.
- Develop survey to evaluate new products and program as needed
- Benchmark competitors and other ambassadorship programs to spot opportunities for Headsweats to expand brand awareness and engagement and ultimately sales.
- Track impact of Social Media and Brand Ambassadors using tools such as RivalIQ and HootSuite
- Support local events as needed. This could include industry trade shows and events
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in similar positions a plus
- B.A degree in Marketing, Communication or related fields a plus
- Proficiency with social media engagement and campaigns
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good understanding and experience with google analytics and Social Media and SEO dynamics
- Outgoing personality
- PR experience a Plus
- Ideal candidate should have some sport background to have deeper insights and understanding of the endurance athletes
This position may require to oversee and respond to Brand Ambassadors and community during the weekend. We should aim to respond within 24 hours. Once in a while this position will support local trade-shows or events.
A cover letter is required with resume submission at Daili_Diaz@intradeco.com. Candidates must include why they are interested in working at NG Labs - Headsweats, and why they feel they are the ideal candidate for the job. Additionally, please provide details on previous outdoor industry experience and personal outdoor passion.
No relocation assistance is being offered for this position. Dog friendly environment!