Account Manager - Boulder CO
We are in need of an experienced account manager at our sales office in Boulder, Colorado. We are seeking a sales-oriented individual with excellent customer service skills and a love of the great outdoors. If that describes you, then Headsweats could be the perfect place. Athletes encouraged to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive additional sales above and beyond existing sales
• Create additional business with new sales prospects
• Enter and process orders for assigned accounts
• Become intimately familiar and knowledgeable of product line
• Travel when necessary to meet with accounts as well as attend various expos and events
• Create and maintain healthy and successful business relationships with accounts
• Provide direction, input and feedback on sales trends, colors, styles and sell through
• Keep tabs on competitors and brands within the marketplace and communicate findings
• Back-up the sales assistant when necessary
• 3+ years sales experience in the sporting goods industry
• Passion for running, cycling, outdoors, or sporting goods trade channels
• Be aggressive, analytic & strategic
• Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
• Proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact, diplomacy and problem solving
• Be a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work long/non-standard hours when necessary
• Bachelor's degree is recommended
This is a full-time, in-office, salaried position with yearly bonus potential and benefits.
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate, along with your expected salary range and be sure to play up your ever important outdoor industry experience to Daili_Diaz@intradeco.com
Great benefits, to include 401k plan. Sorry, no relocation assistance is being offered for this position. Dog friendly environment!