Colorado became a state in 1876, and that’s why it’s known as the “Centennial State.” If you love retro trucker hats that look great and fit perfectly, then our Colorado 1876 Trucker is the ideal choice. All of our Colorado Truckers are made with our Eventure™ woven and mesh fabrics, which gives you a lightweight and breathable hat that fits comfortably and dries quickly every time you wear it. The terry sweatband keeps the perspiration out of your eyes, so you can focus on your workout, your run, or your hike through the Rocky Mountains. The Eventure knit shell provides a great fit, and you’ll love wearing your new trucker hat everywhere you go. People will definitely ask where you got it, and you can tell them you found it at Headsweats!
- Traditional 5-panel baseball cap styling
- Eventure woven shell
- Eventure terry sweatband wrapped in Eventure knit
- Eventure stretch sandwich mesh back
- Black undervisor to reduce glare
- Snap back closure with ponytail opening
- One size fits most